Originally established as a well baby vaccination program in the early 70’s, the Pediatric Clinic at Harvard Street Neighborhood Health Center is committed to the well-being of all children.
The clinic’s board certified and eligible physicians and mid-levels provide quality care to youths in the greater Boston neighborhoods of Dorchester, Roxbury, Mattapan, and surrounding areas.
The clinic offers a wide range of services to prospective parents, infants, children and adolescents including:
- Prenatal counseling
- Newborn and infant care
- Adolescent care
- Well-child visits
- Acute and chronic illnesses treatment
- Emergency care and treatment
- Routine developmental, hearing and vision screenings
- Camp, school and sports physicals
- Routine lab work and screening<./li>
- Family counseling for behavior and school problems
Our pediatricians are affiliated with Children’s Hospital Boston, Boston Medical Center, New England Medical Center, and Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
Please call 617-825-3400 to book an appointment or visit and you will discover the exceptional care we provide at the Pediatric Clinic.